Add products by adding codes
Add a CSV file
Enter the product codes that you want to add to the basket in bulk (after a comma, with a space or from a new line). Repeating the code many times will add this item as many times as it appears.
How to burn scented candles and more?
- Before each candle lighting, we trim the wicks to a length of approximately 5 mm - this will prevent uneven burning and smoke.
- the candle should be burned once until the so-called pool, i.e. the wax will melt over the entire diameter of the candle - then the candle will burn evenly and the wax will not remain on the walls
- To extinguish a candle, it is recommended to use a candle extinguisher - cut off the air supply to the flame - never blow out the candle or extinguish it with water
- if the candle has more than one wick, we light all of them at once - if we light less, the candle will burn unevenly and the wick may be flooded
- never carry a lit candle or a candle with still liquid wax
- Place the candle on a heat-resistant surface and on a stand
- We never leave a burning candle unattended
- We do not leave a lit candle near children or animals, near flammable materials or in a draft
- For safety reasons, you should stop burning the candle when about 10 mm of wax remains at the bottom
Show more posts from September 2023