Add products by adding codes
Add a CSV file
Enter the product codes that you want to add to the basket in bulk (after a comma, with a space or from a new line). Repeating the code many times will add this item as many times as it appears.
How to use scented waxes?
- We never add water to scented wax
- We do not add a new piece to the melted scented wax - we remove the old wax and only then add the new one
- We do not mix different brands of waxes
- to heat waxes in traditional scented fireplaces, we only use unscented heaters; Cut the wicks in the heaters to a length of approximately 5 mm
- To remove wax from the fireplace:
- turn off the heater
- After a while, the wax begins to harden slightly
- remove the slightly hardened wax with your hand or a paper towel
- we clean the fireplace from wax residues
- We use scented waxes only in scented wax burners intended for this purpose (traditional tealight heaters or modern electric scented wax burners).
Show more posts from September 2023